How To List Your Property
Tips and advice on how to list your property on TheHouseShop.com
- How do I create a free property 'for sale' listing?
- What do I do if my property type isn't an option when creating a listing?
- How many 'for sale' properties can I upload onto the site at once?
- How many photographs can I add to my property 'for sale' advert?
- What size photographs should I use in my property 'for sale' advert?
- How do I verify my property 'for sale'?
- How does The Land Registry verify my property?
- Can I upload my owner verification documents on my account?
- How long will my 'for sale' listing stay on the site for?
- How do I contact buyers?
- How do I know when a buyer is interested in my property?
- Who can I contact for support when creating my 'for sale' advert?
- What professional services can I include in my 'for sale' advert?